Mission, Vision and Values
To preserve and protect life, environment and property, with service above all else.
- A District that is a model of excellence in fire protection and life safety programs.
- Responsive to the needs of the customers and communities we serve.
- Committed to continuous development in all areas.
- Committed to an environment of trust, involvement, innovation, creativity and accountability.
- Do our best
- Integrity, courage and personal accountability will direct our actions.
- Foster an environment of trust.
- Treat others as we want to be treated.
- Communicate openly and share knowledge.
- Promote and respect the contributions of others.
- Nurture the potential for leadership and accomplishment in all members.
- Measure our success by the satisfaction of our customers.